Thursday, May 28, 2009

Advice on cows

On the way home tonight, I received some very sage advice on dealing with cows:

Cara: Do NOT crash into the cows! You gotta BE CAREFUL, Mommy!

Mommy: That's a good plan. I will not crash into the cows.

Cara: The cows would be SAD if you crashed into them. The cows would cry!

Mommy: You're right. They would be sad.

Cara, waggling her finger emphatically: Do NOT crash into the cows! Be careful!

Mommy: Ok! I won't crash into the cows.

Cara: We ride the cows. And the ponies.

Mommy: Really!

Cara: Yup. We ride the cows and pet the ponies. And we go to the zoo. You gotta BE CAREFUL, Mommy!

No cows were harmed in the making of this blog post.

3 comments:

  1. Quite good advice from a 2 year old! When I was 8 or 9 I tried to ride small calves but ended up on my back & left the riding to rodeo bull riders & groomed them instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been told to "be careful" while driving (and I've been told "wheeeeeee!!!" when driving, which I translate as "slow down"), and we do talk about cows a lot, but we haven't talked about not driving into cows. Good advise, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl is too smart for her own good! LOL

    ReplyDelete