Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lollipop Love

On Sunday, when Kelly brought over the pictures, I gave her a couple of chocolate lollipops I had made for the boys for Easter, and had forgotten to give them earlier. No big deal.

But of course, Cara happened to see this, and immediately decided she HAD to have one too. It is not really a lollipop, by the way. No. It is a BALLOON. It took me several minutes to figure out what in the world she wanted, during which mass whining ensued, with a tantrum being threatened.

Now, I know what you are thinking. "Dana does not give her child candy, because she is a mean Mommy who feeds her child veggies instead." And this is generally true. (She likes veggies! Really!) And usually, I would not give into the whining fit either.

But I did. And she wolfed it down.


Here it is. She's trying to figure out how to bite the dang thing.

And.... five minutes later.... it's all gone.
Nona asked, "Where did it go, Cara?" "In my belly." And she had to show us.
Tell me, how did she get to be so cute? Hmmm?
One last picture from Sunday: reading comics with Poppa. Not sure who is enjoying this more, Cara or my dad. : )

1 comment:

  1. The boys loved their lollipops! Colby said it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete