Monday, February 23, 2009

Professional cuteness

These are so good, they deserve to be EXTRA large. Yup.

Valentine's photos, courtesy of my amazing neighbor Kelly and her fantastic photography skills. She did our Christmas photos too. One day she will go pro and make oodles of money, and I'll design her website. Hee hee.






Don't ask how we got Maya to stay put long enough to get a picture. I'm not quite sure how we did it myself.


Cara was a ham during the photo session... little miss personality. She knew there was a camera present. Now why can't she be this smiley when I take pictures, hmm??

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful it must be to have a por take pictures! She captured the essence of Cara - sweetness, happy soul & a bit of the devil too!
    Poses like her momy did many years ago!
    Love you - Grandma GiGi

    ReplyDelete