Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rock a bye baby


Nona had the day off today and picked up Cara. Such fun! I came over after work and we all had supper. Cara was a little pig tonight; she cleaned her plate and then some.
Nona brought down Meg's old rocking chair (I think it was Meg's.... maybe it was mine. Hmmm.) and Cara went NUTS for it. She had a ball. Mom had to hold onto her because she was rocking herself out of the chair. The pillow that she insisted on sitting on didn't help there either.... pretty funny.
She was so tired tonight that she got pretty upset getting ready for bed. Hopefully she will nap better tomorrow... it's been a tough week sleep-wise, but it's to be expected with the new daycare. And since otherwise she is doing great, I really can't complain.
I had a busy day... and a busy night ahead of me... no time for slacking here! I love Christmas but I always have too much to do. So off I go to finish cards and calendars and other such fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment